Hope. Freedom. Transformation. These are Real.
Mel and Jillian Rogers have invested their lives in Southern Asia since 2011. They are the directors of Akhi's Place, a Project Rescue-affiliated residential home for young daughters of sex trafficking victims. In addition, they direct Thrive, a multi-faceted ministry, which features a feeding program for mothers and infants from local slums, healthcare seminars, and vocational training programs.
- We believe that every human being is created in the image of God and is therefore worthy of respect and dignity.
- We believe that every person should have the opportunity to hear of God's love for them.
- We believe in caring for the soul, mind, and body of impoverished individuals.
- We believe that it will take a long-term commitment in order to achieve long-term results in in the process of community transformation.
- We believe in focusing on people and processes rather than on projects and products.
- We believe that one person, one family, can make an eternal difference.
*Family photos courtesy of Photos by Amy Lynne